Most scientists and health professionals agree that OMEGA-3 Fish oil and Vitamin D contains an array of health benefits pertaining to areas of the body such as your:
- Heart: By helping reduce the risk of arrhythmias and sudden death by a heart attack.
- Brain: Promotes better brain function through more efficient neurotransmitters which leads to improved concentration, memory, less likelihood of depression and reduced risk of ADHD in children.
- Cholesterol & Triglycerides: By lowering triglycerides and helping to balance your cholesterol.
- Joints and Arthritis: Improves joint function by reducing inflammation and pain.
- Skin and Beauty: Improves the health and appearance of your skin, and helps keep nails strong and your hair healthy and shiny.
- Immune System and Cancer: Helps boost your immune system, and is proven to be beneficial for the body’s immune function. It is also know to lower the risk of breast and prostate cancer.
- Vision: Improves the focus, color, perception and clarity of vision.
- Digestive System: Improves your intestinal health and reduces inflammation, assisting those with IBS or Crohn’s Disease.
- Allergies: Omega-3 fatty acid intake by mothers during pregnancy may protect babies against the development of allergies. It may also help people with existing allergies.
- Mood: Vitamin D is naturally absorbed by the body from rays of the sun. When individuals do not receive enough Vitamin D they may feel the “winter blues” prevent this by supplementing your source of Vitamin D.