When Protein at it’s Best… [3lbs]
Total GO is a GMO Free, Organic and Gluten Free Whey Protein Concentrate, specially formulated for individuals who are concerned about their health or on a strict caloric diet for weight loss or Competition preparation. This protein contains pure whey and to maintain purity and effectivity no other ingredients were added to this superior and clean cut nutritious protein supplement.
Every scoop of Total GO contains 24g of pure whey protein with very little amount of natural flavors. This protein processed using a cold micro-filtration system to minimize degradation of the micro nutrients.
Total GO is Halal Certified.
If making in a blender:
Add one to two scoops of Total GO into a blender, add 6-10 ice cubes and fruits of your choice. Add one cup of water [or you may substitute with milk, which may increase your total calorie intake] blend 2-5 minutes. Pour into a glass and drink with a straw. You will taste the best Protein Shake you ever had!!!
If you don’t have access to a blender or you are on the go:
Add one to two scoops of Total GO and water [add amount as needed for your taste preferences] in to a blender bottle [check out our designer blender bottle] and shake for 2-5 minutes. Your shake is ready to enjoy!!!
Micronized L Glutamine [300g]
Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in your muscles – over 61% of skeletal muscle is Glutamine. Glutamine consists of 19% nitrogen, making it the primary transporter of nitrogen into your muscle cells.
During intense training, Glutamine levels are greatly depleted in your body, which decreases strength, stamina and recovery. It could take up to 6 days for Glutamine levels to return to normal – and Glutamine plays a key role in protein synthesis. Studies have shown that L-Glutamine supplementation can minimize breakdown of muscle and improve protein metabolism.
Glutamine plays key roles in protein metabolism, cell volumizing, and anti-catabolism. Glutamine also increases your ability to secrete Human Growth Hormone, which helps metabolize body fat and support new muscle growth. Glutamine’s anti-catabolism ability prevents the breakdown of your muscles.
- Glutamine has been linked to protein synthesis. It prevents your muscle from being catabolized (eaten up) in order to provide Glutamine for other cells in the body.
- Glutamine helps maintain cell volume and hydration, speeding up wound and burn healing and recovery.
- Glutamine benefits you by replenishing declining Glutamine levels during intense workouts.
- Research has shown Glutamine can help you produce growth hormone levels. A study has shown 2 grams of L-Glutamine increased growth hormones by over 400%.
- Glutamine may serve to boost your immune system. For bodybuilders, this is important since heavy workouts tend to greatly deplete Glutamine levels. (Glutamine is a primary energy source for your immune system.)
- Glutamine is one of the most important nutrients for your intestines. It has the ability to ‘repair a leaky gut’ by maintaining the structural integrity of the bowels.
- Bet you didn’t know this: It can even cure ulcers! Studies have found that 1.6 grams of Glutamine a day had a 92% cure rate in 4 weeks.
Mega Multi [90ct.]- Why should you take it?
There are lots of good reasons to take a Mega Multi. Even the best eating plans can fall short of meeting all of the 40-plus nutrients you need each day. Most Americans fail to meet dietary recommendations for many reasons, including strict dieting, poor appetite, changing nutritional needs, or less-than-healthy food choices. Taking a once-daily multivitamin is an easy way to fill in small nutritional gaps.
Healthy eating remains the best source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. A multivitamin is not a substitute for healthy food or a healthy lifestyle, but it can provide a nutritional back-up for a less-than-ideal diet. “If your diet eliminates whole food groups or you don’t eat enough variety of foods — you would benefit from a once-daily multivitamin,” says Karen Ansel, spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association.